I don’t know about you but it is HOT here. Like 107 degrees in A-town hot. So instead of melting away or being tempted to eat ice cream all day everyday we introduce the watermelon pizza. Refreshing and yummy but not all the calories- three for one if you ask me. Plus it’s this recipe comes in perfect timing for your 4th of July BBQ 🙂
- 1 cup Sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave
- Any extra toppings like chia seeds, flax seeds, mint, etc.
Simply cut your watermelon in sliced rounds, combine the agave/honey and sour cream/greek yogurt and then top with your favorite fresh seasonal fruit. YUM!
Enjoy this yummy snack or dessert!
Refreshing and yummy without all the calories- three for one if you ask me! This recipe comes in perfect timing for your 4th of July BBQ.
- 1 watermelon
- assorted fruit for toppings
- any extra toppings chia seeds, flax seeds, mint, etc.
- 1 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey or agave
Cut your watermelon into sliced rounds.
Combine sour cream/greek yogurt and honey/agave. Spread on water melon slices.
Top with your favorite seasonal fresh fruit and any other toppings that float your boat. Enjoy!